To be read and retained by the customer - CONDITIONS OF SALE.
1. In these conditions the following terms mean:
The seller - Smaointe of Cois na hAbhann, Kilfearagh, Cill Chaoi, Co. an Chláir
The customer - the person or company buying the goods whose name and address is given on the invoice.
The invoice - the invoice which the seller and the customer agree is evidence that they have entered into a contract for the sale of goods by the seller to the customer.
The price - the price to be paid to the customer for the goods and shall also include any charges for delivery, postage and packing as shown in the invoice.
2. Except as expressly provided for in the invoice no variation or amendment of these conditions shall be valid unless committed to writing and signed by or on behalf of both the seller and the customer.
3. If the customer fails to pay the price within 21 days of the issue of the invoice by the seller, the seller shall be entitled to offer the goods for sale to another person or company without prejudice to the right of the seller to sue the customer for any loss sustained by the by the seller by reason of the non-payment of the price by the customer.
4. Title to the goods shall only pass to the customer upon full payment of the price having been received by the seller but in any event copyright in the goods shall remain at all times in the ownership of the seller and the customer shall not copy or reproduce the goods in any shape or form and shall use them for own use or in the case of a retailer only for the purposes of retail sale.
5. These conditions of sale shall be governed by the Irish Law in force at the date of the invoice and the seller and the customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland in all matters relating to these conditions.
6. These conditions do not abridge or detract from the rights of the seller and the rights of the customer under Sale of Goods Legislation.
Changes to Card designs
Smaointe reserves the right to amend the design or any other aspects of the cards without prior notice given to the customer, although in most cases the customer will be notified beforehand. Cards and information displayed on this website are correct at time of launch. Although the site will be updated on a regular basis, some card designs may not be displayed due to high demand and stock clearance, and therefore you should contact Smaointe at any time to enquire if other designs are for sale.
© Copyright 2018 SMAOINTE | All Rights Reserved